Pay with Mastercard to stand a chance to win a 2 night stay in Diani
Mastercard and Taste of Nairobi are giving you the chance to win an incredible dining experience to Indulge in Diani.
Simply book a table at any of the restaurants below and Pay with your Mastercard.
Things you should know:
1. Valid from Saturday 8th November 2021 to 11:59pm Sunday 19 December 2021 (“Prize Draw Period”).
2. There is 1 prize in total to give away (“Prize Draw”). 1 Prize Draw winner will win 2 Nights’ stay at Indulge in Diani (“Prize”).
3. Every transaction made with Mastercard at any accepting Taste of Nairobi Restaurant (in-store) during the Prize Draw Period automatically gives you entry into the Prize Draw.
4. A Prize is not negotiable, non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
5. At the end of the Prize Draw Period one winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received during the Prize Draw Period.
6. The Prize winners will be notified by phone/email.
7. The entity responsible for this promotion is Websimba Limited (“Promoter”).
8. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 business days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a prize.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, amend, suspend or terminate this offer and these terms and conditions at any time without notice. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative equivalent prize without notice.
11. The Promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the Prize Draw.
12. Any decisions made by the Promoter in relation to the Prize Draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Entry into the Prize Draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Acceptance of the Prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details for promotional and media purposes.
15. Employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury whatsoever, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, which is suffered or sustained arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw.
17. Where goods or services are supplied by third parties, the Promoter does not warrant the quality of such goods and/or services or their suitability.