's Review ‹ Back to Soaring Eagle Spur
I was here for dinner on sunday the 11th of March 2018 and may I just add that I regret it so so much. I ordered a hot veg while waiting for my main meal, the hot veg was spinach and a mixture of french beans mixed with carrots. my husband had the same meal as I but without the hot veg. 3 hours after I got home I become literally so sick I had shortness of breath, my insides were on fire I thought I was dying. I was unable to function at all I had a bad case of foodpoisoning. I went in to the doctor's and after a blood test it was proven that I had a bacterial infection brought about by the food poisoning. I have never in my life been so sick I just cant believe it, that hot veg was rotten and thank God it was I and not my kids coz this is some really saddistic stuff. How can you guys serve something that you know is not fresh risking poisoning? I'm really saddened by this coz I've been a regular but this time I don't think I'll be coming back.