Map & Location View Directions
I was here for dinner on sunday the 11th of March 2018 and may I just add that I regret it so so much. I ordered a hot veg while waiting for my main meal, the hot veg was spinach and a mixture of french beans mixed with carrots. my husband had the same meal as I but without the hot veg. 3 hours after I got home I become literally so sick I had shortness of breath, my insides were on fire I thought I was dying. I was unable to function at all I had a bad case of foodpoisoning. I went in to the doctor's and after a blood test it was proven that I had a bacterial infection brought about by the food poisoning. I have never in my life been so sick I just cant believe it, that hot veg was rotten and thank God it was I and not my kids coz this is some really saddistic stuff. How can you guys serve something that you know is not fresh risking poisoning? I'm really saddened by this coz I've been a regular but this time I don't think I'll be coming back.
Was there for dinner and I really loved the experience. I had the pork ribs which came accompanied with fries and onion rings. The pepper steak is equally as good especially the sauce. The ambience is classy and the service was good. I will definitely be back for the chicken shnitzel. They close at 11pm which is good time as you can have dinner late
I love everything about this place. I always get the chicken shnitzel which is delicious! Love the creamy white sauce with mushrooms that come with. I tried their steak the other day and it's really really nice. It has the perfect tenderness to it. Not too hard not to soft. Just perfect. My cousin, who absolutely loves ribs, shares the ribs are really good too.