Corner Affair Steak HouseRaphta Rd, Westlands, Nairobi
- The vegetables were AMAZING.
- I'm a huge fan of fish and I found their grilled fish very VERY bland. The steak was rubbery and was definitely not rump steak as ordered. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THE MUSHROOM ON TOAST. It was just bread with a mushroom mixed with cheese sauce on top. You can imagine the outcome.
- The barman was actually the one who served us and any effort to attract attention of any waitress was futile. The manager and bar tender are both proactive though.
- We were told we could smoke inside but obviously out of sheer politeness (and also they sat a baby next to us) we couldn't.
- They pretend that the machine to pay with the card works but it hasn't for months, as this isn't the first time we've been there. Also, we paid by cash but they STILL didn't have change.
- The Valentine's Day ambience was very good, though.
Remember to carry a sweater if you going at night. Otherwise, really cool place.
The new menu and concept is amazing! I would definitely recommend it. Great cuts of meat, barbequed to perfection either on the bbq spit or in a tandoor (Indian oven), piping hot pizzas, direct from the clay oven, great daily offers and good selection of wines and spirits. Ample garden area for the kids to play as well.
Went for dinner, no reservations necessary . Food is great and pricey. Service, they could have done better. The ambiance and tranquility is of a class of its own. Intimate and chic. Great Value and Great experience.
I always like going to eat here. They have some good food.