Map & Location View Directions
I had my birthday dinner here and I was impressed. The staff was very patient with us, even extended their closing time to accomodate us. The food was outstanding, very generous portions. The cocktails were impressive too, being non-alcoholic. I will definitely be back soon. I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone!
Very good - Their staters, mains and dessert were all very appetizing. the pranws were fresh, succulent and tasty. The open kitchen also gives it a very homely feel. Like eating in your mama's kitchen. The portions are also very sizeable and good value for your money. Also dress up warmly as it can get a bit chilly at night. I recommend.
- The fish was AMAZING but the steak was rubbery as they took the shortcut to make it ready quick.
- They don't serve alcohol. Portuguese restaurants always have at least wine or beer. But apparently the owner is Muslim. I think that's they should put on the website.
- The menu on the website is completely different as everything is almost twice as expensive.
- It's everything BUT a Portuguese restaurant.
- The place is well decorated and very good customer care. Basically I wouldn't go back.