Map & Location View Directions
Very good - Their staters, mains and dessert were all very appetizing. the pranws were fresh, succulent and tasty. The open kitchen also gives it a very homely feel. Like eating in your mama's kitchen. The portions are also very sizeable and good value for your money. Also dress up warmly as it can get a bit chilly at night. I recommend.
- The fish was AMAZING but the steak was rubbery as they took the shortcut to make it ready quick.
- They don't serve alcohol. Portuguese restaurants always have at least wine or beer. But apparently the owner is Muslim. I think that's they should put on the website.
- The menu on the website is completely different as everything is almost twice as expensive.
- It's everything BUT a Portuguese restaurant.
- The place is well decorated and very good customer care. Basically I wouldn't go back.
We were there last year in November to celebrate my mum's birthday. It was a great experience, the staff were so helpful and friendly, we got there a bit later than our reservation but they still kept our table. The food is great and the portions are massive, you should go there hungry, They do not serve alcohol or alcoholic drinks, which is not a problem because you will still enjoy to the fullest. they sang happy birthday to my beautiful mother so well. We absolutely loved it. its a place worth trying. I will be going back.
Having been there severally, i can confidently say that this is one of the best restaurants in nairobi. On my last visit, i called in at 5pm and requested for a cake to be made to mark an occasion and by 8pm, it was done. The food is always amazing but i really liked how the management and chefs went out of their way to make sure my needs were met. The staff is always courteous and i'd recommend this place any day of the week!!
Regards, Satisfied customer