Few companies have the scale, impact and opportunity to change the future of dining culture in urban Africa. At EatOut believe that no cultural movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. We are constantly looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are to help shape this ever-growing foodie community. Our competitive benefits package includes medical coverage and daily lunches at the office. We believe in enjoying each other’s company, and will always make up a good excuse to have fun together.
Sales Account Executive (Media Sales)
EatOut is seeking to grow its sales team and we are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual, preferably with a background in marketing, to join us. This is an exciting opportunity to join a young magazine in a rapidly-changing industry.
- Maintaining good relations with existing clients.
- Building up new relationships through face-to-face meetings, attending industry events, seeking out relevant contacts and cold calling.
- Ensuring accurate sales figures are entered into databases, that invoices are sent punctually, and followed up when necessary
- Analysing sales data, trends to help improve revenue generation
- Work with the digital team to create marketing communications and campaigns for clients
- Work with the editorial team to engage existing and potential advertisers, and come up with invigorating new campaigns.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Preferably have worked in the travel sector, or demonstrate a passion for travel and tourism
- Ability to build, manage and nurture a sales pipeline
- Conscientious approach to work
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Self-starter who can work with limited supervision
To apply for the above position(s), please email your CV to email@example.com and tell us in a brief covering letter why you think you would be the ideal candidate.